How To Guides
A variety of how-tos for common market making needs
- 1.Contact the hashflow team (via Telegram/Discord) and tell us which chains you'd like to support. We'll then add them to your market making config which controls the market makers we request for trades on each chain.
- 2.Create a new pool. You will need to create a pool for the new chain. The steps are identical to the pool you created before. If you're using an EOA:
- You can re-use the EOA but will need a new pool
- You'll also need to add allowances for the new pool to your EOA
- 6.Test your trades on the new chain. You can run trades through the Hashflow UI to ensure trades on the new chain process successfully.
- 7.Success! You're on a new chain 🥳.